Please leave us a review, it really helps our business!
Leave us a Review on Google
Leave us a Review on Facebook
Protecting your home and keeping your family safe is your primary concern. Fire is one danger that you can guard against and is really just a matter of taking a few simple preventative measures.
Smoke alarms will instantly alert you if any smoke is detected. The most effective smoke detectors are wired into the mains electricity and not reliant on battery power. If you do opt for the cheaper route, make sure you check the battery regularly and don’t put off replacing them when necessary.
Nine out of ten accidental house fires are caused by electrical appliances. Overloaded plugs, especially when using appliances that use lots of electricity are a particular hazard. Get yourself into the routine of switching off any sockets when they’re not being used.
The quality of your appliances also plays a role in safety. This doesn’t automatically equate to more expensive appliances but rather, taking the time to do your research and finding the ones that meet high safety standards will pose a lesser threat to your home and family.
Ensure any electrical heaters are a safe distance from curtains and clothes. Most of all, remember to make sure they’re switched off when you leave the house.
Most of us love the atmospheric light of a candle, however, if left unattended these can present a major fire risk. Avoid leaving candles with unsupervised children or pets and never use candles in bedrooms to eliminate risk of falling asleep with one lit.
It’s a quick action that you can take to protect your furniture against fire. After using a flame resistant spray on your household furniture, you can put your feet up .
Most of us never get around to it but cleaning out the lint tray in your drier is an easy step you can take to prevent it becoming clogged, overheating and possibly causing a fire.
Call Pest Control
Mice and rats will eat through electrical cabling both inside and outside your house. Give your pest person a call so that they can replace all damaged wiring.